The Void and The Webspinner: The Shrouded War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters

+2
EPK22
RightHandofSithis
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters

Post  EPK22 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am

The more the merrier, sounds good to me. He can train conjuration if you like

EPK22

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post  NightStalker13 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi! I'm new so I may not be the best expert on everything but I have looked many of your pages over and have ideas. That lich necromancer can he have an apprentice? Someone who will live in the solitude base and always have two draugr (friendly) tailing him or at least give the lich the draugr because that's what necromancers do so why should he hold his powers back? Can we have generated names for most mt or db members if your on the one side or the other. I'm rather new to elder scrolls and dont't know how to use the name generator. I was also thinking what if one of the shadowscales you can train are long lost family of veezara who joined the scales training center to find him not knowing he's dead. I think there should maybe be some more recruiting missions for the db/mt because you gotta admit it would make it even more interesting. Recruiting the sons of orc chieftains, the scourge of redguards, the sneakieast of woodelves, and etc.. I want some mt/db membersI also lastly think that ravyn should be an informative person for the db instead of rejoining the mt fully because I kinda like him and don't wanna killl him. Sorry if you think I'm naggy or al for me. I just had this idea for awhile and finaly found someone who can do it!
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 am

I'll address your ideas in a logical fashion (as I've had some trouble trying to interpret what you have said here).

1. I'm interested in the idea of Volandiil having a pet zombie. I don't think he should have an apprentice, as he is so old, he cares not for anyone else and their desires.

2. I think most of the generic assassins will have generic names, at least for the initial release. I understand that some people would like the immersion, but I don;t see it as a primary concern at the moment.

3. Far ahead of you on this one.

If you look at the Main Quests page (under General discussion) I've added the option that after the DB questline has been completed, a Shadowscale training facility can be opened in Black Marsh (a province in southern Tamriel, home of the Argonians). This will add a few shadowscales to the game over time.

4. We have added a few recruiting quests already. I don't think we will add a lot more, as we want to focus more on assassinations.

5. I'm sorry. I either haven't been on this particular page recently enough, but I don't recall a character called Ravyn. If you could remind me, I'd be able to address this.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Alferos Night-Killer

Post  NightStalker13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:57 am

I'm not sure if you accepted my first quest or not but this is alferos the hunter that became the hunted.
Race: Brenton
Personality: Cautious but quick to fight in his defense.
Fighting Style: Likes ranged attack with bows (or crossbows if you have dawnguard) When he gets in close in he uses a sword and a dagger (that involves his families murderer).
Appearence: Wears leather or scaled armor. He looks rather timid and innocent until you get to know him. He uses a glass dagger with an enchantment against vampires and a sword with the same
Description: As a child in the city of Wayrest his family were murdered by vampires. He angrily followed these monsters with only a dagger in his hand. He caught them in a fight with some hunters and took the vampires distracted advantage to kill their leader. This got the attention of the hunters leader (Tor Fang-Puller) who took the boy under his wing. Alferos quickly learner that Tor gave no mercy to vampires even if their own were turned. Eventually this made Alferos very unsure of his father figure Tor. He became very cautious always sending others to scout and taking ranged approach. He became weak after years of watching his good men be killed by Tor and they grew apart. When he got attacked while searching for vampires he was brought before Tors worst enemy. The head of family of merchants who were really vampires (the Xazors) he didn't know what to expect. Then they turned him and he knew he couldn't return to Tor so he gave him up. Then the Xazors gave him to the db/Mt where he became a good assassin. Cool

Last edited by polarchill12 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Ravyn

Post  NightStalker13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 am

Ravyn is an old member of the Mt who joined the thieves guild.
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Volindal

Post  NightStalker13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 am

Volindal will have Surprised friendly draugr followers! Cool
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Characters

Post  NightStalker13 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 am

I thought I'd create someone while I made my assassination quest. Hit a bump so I am trying something different until I negotiate that bump.
Helnvar Niru-Vixil
Race:Orc
Personality: Outgoing and always looking for adventure.
Class: Berserker
Fighting Style: Prefers heavy armor and prefers to wield 2 one-handed weapons. Rushes in to fights.
Appearance: Wears orcish armor and wields an orcish axe and mace (maybe a sword instead). Gruff oddly smiling orc.
History: He grew up in an orc tribe in Cyrodill. He was one of the twin sons of the chieftain there. There he found his life boring. The travelers showed him things and told him stories from their journeys which brought his adventurous nature. When he was in his early twenties he made a deal with the travelers. They would take him away in exchange for an amount of gold but his brother found out and threatened to reveal it if it was tried. Helnvar killed his brother and ran off with the adventurers. His father found out and tracked the adventurers down and killed everyone except Helnvar who was off hunting. From then Helnvar went all over to have adventures. He fought in the arena in Cyrodill, he came into contact with both mt and db agents; he's been all over Tamriel and the ad; he joined the imperials while still worshiping the daedric gods and all 9 divines which got him kicked out of the army which got him chased by vigilants and thalmor agents, and then he joined the storm cloaks for the fun of it. Now he rests at the inn in Kynesgrove telling all of his adventures.
Recruitment: Responds best to offers of even more adventures. Wink cheers Wink
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Again, I admire your enthusiasm, but we don't need any more recruit-able members. We've settled at 5, and the player can only recruit 3 (or something like that).

Also, just to clarify, Ravyn does not rejoin the MT, and the Thieves guild does not get involved in the conflict (but they may supply both sides, for their own profit).

The reason for this is firstly, the MT doesn't want to risk Ravyn being influenced by the DB (as it is known the DB and the Thieves Guild have mutual agreements) and secondly, because We just don't want to involve them.

However, in the mod itself, we may not mention it, so that players can still role-play that he is an agent in Riften.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Sorry

Post  NightStalker13 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Sorry when something pops in my head I like to share it.
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

That's okay. Its good practice.

Also, I wish to say, if you feel stressed, or lazy, you can put off work on this. We're not forcing you to meet any deadlines.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Deadlines

Post  NightStalker13 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

There isn't really much for me to do just edit little things. You said to leave script to the script writers so the hardest part is gone. All I'm doing is thinking a bit more on little things. I just got ideas spilling everywhere so it all just comes along. I was thinking maybe if the records are on the leaders or in a chest or bookcase there should be a record of Sinistre too. (Were there even dentists then?) I like adventurous orcs.
NightStalker13
NightStalker13

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Some other MT characters

Post  Morgan Black Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 am

Name: Mevolent
Race: Dunmer
Personality: Arrogant, Self centered, feels that his position is threatened if the player joins morag tong
History: He was born in Vivec in morrowind before the eruption of red mountain, and was brought up surrounded by assassins and mephala worshipers. His parents attempted to sacrifice him to mephala as part of a ritual, which ended with him being rescued by an imperial cult priest, whom he promptly killed. His parents we're never seen again and he never found out what the priest had done to his parents, he was accepted into morag tong and became a highly respected field agent, but his career was ended when he was stalking a khajiit caravan, he was caught by two vigilants of stendarr, who badly wounded him, he was promoted to an administative rank, namely master, so his career as a field agent was ended.

Name: Mordane Moonfort
Race: Breton
Personality: Extremely paranoid, careful and untrusting
History: Born and raised in hammerfell, but with breton parents, bullied as a child, constantly tricked and fooled, hence the paranoia. After murdering a particular redguard thug, he found that he had quite the talent for murder, and sought out the dark brotherhood, who betrayed him. Upon arriving at the sanctuary, he was offered a drink after his long journey, which had been poisoned by astrid because she suspected him of being an imperial agent.He managed to survive through babette removing the oison and making him a vampire also. He found the morag tong, and joined with his blood boiling.

Name: Uriel Maro
Race: Imperial
Personality: Angry, short tempered
History: Brother of commander maro, looking for revenge against the dark brotherhood, and also a member of the penitus oculatus, became The contact of morag tong in the Penitus Oculatus to get back at the dark brotherhood, after realising who the player is, he tries to kill him/her

Morgan Black

Back to top Go down

Characters - Page 2 Empty Regarding Ages...

Post  Ardira Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:35 am

I just noticed that the Wayrest Sanctuary fell in 4E 188, and that's thirteen years before the time of Skyrim. Therefore, Evangeline has to be older than in her late teens/early twenties. Perhaps in her middle thirties, instead?

Also, for dialogue purposes, I'd like to make sure I'm correct in assuming that the Morag Tong very recently took over Ashfallow Citadel. I haven't gotten there in Skyrim yet (taking my sweet time exploring the mainland with Cicero), so I just wanted to confirm that it makes sense time-wise.
Ardira
Ardira

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Ardira wrote:I just noticed that the Wayrest Sanctuary fell in 4E 188, and that's thirteen years before the time of Skyrim. Therefore, Evangeline has to be older than in her late teens/early twenties. Perhaps in her middle thirties, instead?

Also, for dialogue purposes, I'd like to make sure I'm correct in assuming that the Morag Tong very recently took over Ashfallow Citadel. I haven't gotten there in Skyrim yet (taking my sweet time exploring the mainland with Cicero), so I just wanted to confirm that it makes sense time-wise.

Firstly, thanks for the reminder about Evangeline, although I thought that a young emo type character would suite. Perhaps she has a daughter or something.

Also, I'm nto sure when the MT took over Ashfallow, it's not really discussed. I think it would be safe to assume so.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardira Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:54 am

RightHandofSithis wrote:Firstly, thanks for the reminder about Evangeline, although I thought that a young emo type character would suite. Perhaps she has a daughter or something.

Also, I'm nto sure when the MT took over Ashfallow, it's not really discussed. I think it would be safe to assume so.

Ah, alright. Regarding Evangeline, I have some suggestions for her background.

What if her mother was the mistress of the Wayrest Sanctuary and Evangeline was born and lived there until she was 8? She would still have a strong bond with her mother (who could still have been very sweet to her, just like the rest of the Sanctuary's members), and she could still have watched her mother be brutally murdered in front of her eyes (only this way by corsairs) - as suggested in the original character background. That way, she'd also have great knowledge of the Dark Brotherhood and its ways, as well as be a devout follower of Sithis and the Night Mother, and would be a suitable candidate for the Black Hand. Her father could have been a member of the Dark Brotherhood as well, but killed while doing a contract, so Evangeline has no memory of him. She could have fled Wayrest when she was about 8 years old with another of its members (maybe an elderly khajiit?), who looked out for her and taught her the ways of a murderer. The khajiit could have died a few years later, leading Evangeline to wander the world alone for some years before the Player meets her.

Just suggestions, but I think this makes sense and would still keep Evangeline's essence.
Ardira
Ardira

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

Ardira wrote:
RightHandofSithis wrote:Firstly, thanks for the reminder about Evangeline, although I thought that a young emo type character would suite. Perhaps she has a daughter or something.

Ah, alright. Regarding Evangeline, I have some suggestions for her background.

What if her mother was the mistress of the Wayrest Sanctuary and Evangeline was born and lived there until she was 8? She would still have a strong bond with her mother (who could still have been very sweet to her, just like the rest of the Sanctuary's members), and she could still have watched her mother be brutally murdered in front of her eyes (only this way by corsairs) - as suggested in the original character background. That way, she'd also have great knowledge of the Dark Brotherhood and its ways, as well as be a devout follower of Sithis and the Night Mother, and would be a suitable candidate for the Black Hand. Her father could have been a member of the Dark Brotherhood as well, but killed while doing a contract, so Evangeline has no memory of him. She could have fled Wayrest when she was about 8 years old with another of its members (maybe an elderly khajiit?), who looked out for her and taught her the ways of a murderer. The khajiit could have died a few years later, leading Evangeline to wander the world alone for some years before the Player meets her.

Just suggestions, but I think this makes sense and would still keep Evangeline's essence.

Yeah, that works. I'll upgrade that post at some point.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum