The Void and The Webspinner: The Shrouded War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voice-Acting

3 posters

Go down

Voice-Acting Empty Voice-Acting

Post  gahnzz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 pm

I think there should be a single post where people can discuss the voice-acting aspects of this project. I would be happy to maintain it as I have experience in acting, voice acting, script writing and directing. I've also worked on multiple project for Librivox - a free "books on tape" service.

gahnzz

Back to top Go down

Voice-Acting Empty Reserved for Voice Over Casting

Post  gahnzz Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Reserving this post to list all people who have been cast, what is needed and what is done.

gahnzz

Back to top Go down

Voice-Acting Empty Re: Voice-Acting

Post  SunnyDayCloud Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Welcome Gahnzz =)

moved to and created section voice acting.

I would happily do some voice acting for the mod. i can speak English, Finnish and Spanish. i can probably get some of my friends to do some voice acting with a Finnish accent, which dose sound horrible but is Nordic.

Sunny
SunnyDayCloud
SunnyDayCloud
Admin

https://sdbm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRicker Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm really excited for this mod! I work at a small college in the Midwest. I might be able to recruit some of our drama students and use one of our recording studios for some voice acting if you'd be interested.

TheRicker

Back to top Go down

Post  gahnzz Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

TheRicker wrote:I'm really excited for this mod! I work at a small college in the Midwest. I might be able to recruit some of our drama students and use one of our recording studios for some voice acting if you'd be interested.
I am definetely interested in vocal variety and new voices... now that the CK is coming out tomorrow, I can really start taking a look at the various files and uploading some different versions for people to dl. I'm thinking a whole subset will be alternatives to existing DB voices that way it's consistent all the way through and we don't have to worry about a given VO trying to impersonate the original performer.

gahnzz

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyDayCloud Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 am

Good idea Gahnzz!

i look forward to contributing to the voice acting of this mod =)

Sunny
SunnyDayCloud
SunnyDayCloud
Admin

https://sdbm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum