The Void and The Webspinner: The Shrouded War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspects of this mods story-writing.

2 posters

Go down

Aspects of this mods story-writing. Empty Aspects of this mods story-writing.

Post  RightHandofSithis Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am

I have broken down this mods story-writing into smaller 'aspects' to allow our writers to work on individual pieces of this mod and then merge them together. If somebody takes an aspect, post what one you are doing so that its not done by two or more people.

New characters- New NPCs such as Speakers/members of the Morag Tong etc will need to be given names at least some history and personality etc. - Taken by RHoS and EPK22 (Completed) A few contributed by Black Morgan

The Questline/Storyline- The story of the mod. Taken By RHoS - Completed

The Quests- This is separate to the Questline, but bound with it. This may require the completed questline to be able to do it. Some people may choose to do these at the same time (or at least the same person does the two). The Questline is the story as a whole, while the quests are what advance this story. Taken by RHoS-Completed

The New Sanctuaries/Morag Tong hideouts and the Listeners/grandmasters personal homes (which may be sanctuaries)- Where are they. How are they hidden. Maybe a short description of them. Taken by RHoS - Completed

Side Assassinations- Assassinations that are just for fun, and are not part of the questline (Like what Nazir gives you). Taken by SunnyDayCloud, polarchill12, Black Morgan

Dialogue- This will eventually be needed. It will not be possible to do this until the quests, questlines and characters have been completed. Taken by Ardira.

That's all I can think of right now. If anybody can add more, please post here (I'll keep track of all this.)

Please try not to make this mod to big. The Dark Brotherhood Chronicles showed, that if we make it to big, it may not be finished (or to be more precise, it will take an exceptionally long time and many attempts to get it finished).

In my opinion, people want this mod to be finished as soon as possible. But I'd prefer anybody that takes up this mod to put themselves first. If you can't finish the aspect you have chosen, then tell me and give me what you've done. I'll give it someone else. If you have to put it off for whatever reasons, do so.

Last edited by RightHandofSithis on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aspects of this mods story-writing. Empty Re: Aspects of this mods story-writing.

Post  RightHandofSithis Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Would anybody else be able to help me with this? I think it would be a better mod if several people had worked on it.
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aspects of this mods story-writing. Empty Re: Aspects of this mods story-writing.

Post  SunnyDayCloud Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 am

I will happily take side assassinations and help out with the quests =)
SunnyDayCloud
SunnyDayCloud
Admin

https://sdbm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am

Cool, I'll show that as being taken by you. And thanks for helping.

Also, under Questlines, EPK and I decided on another side quest for the Morag Tong. Could you please add that in with the Side Assassinations? (Yeah, its not an assassination, but that's as good a place to put it as any.)

I'll copy an post it here for you.

"But I'm fine with Yahahulu Han-Ilu already being associated with the Tong if you feel that's best - perhaps there is still a side mission to get his son out of jail in which case he gifts you a special item?

I like the idea of Ingvar being a mole in the Windhelm government and this little quest showing just how much clout he wields (Its one thing to ask Ingvar about himself and get him to tell you about this back story but another for him to actually show you his pull). Perhaps Ingvar lets you in on a little secret that a certain prison guard is in his pocket BUT his superior his in the way. If his superior was to "disappear", the prison guard would be promoted and help free Ashahul."
(EPK22)
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyDayCloud Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Sure, sounds good to me =) and np =)

SunnyDayCloud
SunnyDayCloud
Admin

https://sdbm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RightHandofSithis Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 am

I'm going to tag myself as doing the main quests, as tomorrow I'm going to have little to do except my assignments and work on this mod. I'll post what I've done tomorrow afternoon and everyone can improve in any way they can (I'm not that experienced).
RightHandofSithis
RightHandofSithis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum